Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Global Wine Concepts, Inc., DBA FLASQ™ Wines ("GWC"), and our web sites located at www.FLASQwines.com & www.JTWines.com (the “GWC Site”), along with any other web sites, networks or services owned or operated by GWC (the "GWC Service").
The Information GWC Collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to GWC what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card number and billing information) when using the GWC Service, such as when you use the GWC Service to send us inquiries or contact us for other purposes, or when you use our Client Access Portal to submit materials to GWC.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the GWC Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. GWC may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the GWC Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept cookies from the GWC Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the GWC Service to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use GWC Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the GWC Service, the pages you view on the GWC Service, and the dates and times that you visit the GWC Service.
The Way GWC Uses Information:
- GWC uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the GWC Service. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding the GWC Service , including regarding any content that you have posted to the GWC Service.
- GWC uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the GWC Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- GWC may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the GWC Service; (b) provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of GWC and third-party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- GWC may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
When GWC Discloses Information:
- Except as described in this Policy, we do not share personally identifiable information with third parties without your consent. Please be aware, however, that any personal or personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on the GWC Service – such as in any content that you submit or post – becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- GWC discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the GWC Service.
- GWC works with third party service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. In the course of performing services for GWC, these service providers may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was shared.
- GWC may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- GWC also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect GWC and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the GWC Service; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GWC, our Users, or others.
The GWC Service may contain links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any Personal Information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links are displayed on the GWC Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Our Commitment to Data Security:
GWC uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GWC, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, GWC makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The GWC Service is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the GWC Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personally identifiable information on the GWC Service you consent to that transfer.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
While we are not in the business of selling personal information, in the event that all or a portion of GWC or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users, including personally identifiable information, in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
GWC Contact Information: